Benefits of Certification with HRI Assurance Services
- Demonstrate to all your stakeholders that your organisation is effective
- Increase market opportunities, and provide your organisation with a competitive advantage
- Continually improve and evolve your organisation
- Certification results in increased performance, reduction in cost and increase in productivity
- Manage your operational, environmental and financial risks
- Protect your brand and reputation
Certification with Integrity
HRI Assurance Services, its directors, managers, staff and others involved in the certification of organisations fully understand the importance of impartiality, objectivity and confidentiality when conducting its certification activities. HRI Assurance Services will therefore ensure that in its dealings with clients or potential clients, all employees or other personnel involved in certification activities are, and will remain, impartial.
To ensure that impartiality is both maintained and can be demonstrated, HRI Assurance Services has identified and risk assessed all relationships which may result in a conflict of interest or pose a threat to impartiality (please refer to our policies on Impartiality & Confidentiality on our “policies” page)
Certification made Simple
HRI Assurance Services philosophy is to ensure that certification is straight forward, transparent and relevant to your business. Our experienced auditors will guide you through the process and provide a professional service. We are not just here to tick boxes, but to listen and engage with our clients.