The revised National Standards for Disability Services (NSDS) are the standards that will enable nationally consistent quality standards to apply for the disability services sector. The Australian government are looking for organisations to adopt the NSDS as soon as possible. These standards have a greater focus on person centred approaches and promote choice and control by people with disability. These are considered critical under the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
HRI AS can assist organisations during the transition period that they are planning for the NSDS by providing documented audit reports.
HRI AS can provide certification, verification and assessment of the following:
- Disability Service Standards (transitioning to NSDS)
- Disability Advocacy Standards (Nationally) (transitioning to NSDS)
- Human Services Quality Framework (HSQF)
- Department of Human Services Standards (DHSS)
- Employment Services Industry Standards (ESIS)
- Department of Employment, Education and Workplace Relations (DEEWR) Quality Principles
- Joblink (formerly known as Job Services Australia (JSA)