ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management
The ISO/IEC family of standards helps organizations keep information assets secure and is aimed at small, medium and large businesses in any sector.
The primary goal of this standard is to provide your organization with a system that can manage the security of assets such as financial information, intellectual property, employee details or information entrusted to you by third parties.
Benefits of obtaining certification:
- Increased stakeholder and customer confidence that their data is being protected
- Demonstrates compliance with laws and regulations
- Provides you with a competitive advantage
- Increased tender opportunities
- Cost savings through reduction in incidents