AS/NZS 4801 Certification
HRI Assurance Services have a proud history of working with clients committed to putting Health, Safety and Wellbeing at the forefront of how they operate. Under duty of care obligations (WHS Act 2011) organisations must provide a safe workplace, and a certified safety system demonstrates your commitment to ensure your people are safe.
AS/NZS 4801 Occupational Health & Safety Management System is the Australian and New Zealand standard for safety management systems. Safe work practice is broadly recognised as a license to operate within the contemporary business environment in Australia. Ultimately zero incidents and 100% legal compliance is the goal for organisations. Both of these challenges require systematic management discipline.
AS/NZS 4801 Certification will demonstrate:
- Hazard Identification & control of workplace risk
- Reductions in workplace injuries, illness and incidents
- Legal & regulatory compliance
- Increases reputation as a safe and reliable partner and or supplier
- Advantageous when tendering for commercial and or government contracts